This week's schedule
This week's schedule (please check back later this week on which gate to use - we hope to have the entrance directly on Route 22 open):
Friday, June 30, SSS Points Day #5, 1/4 mile Bracket Racing, plus Bud’s Auto Nostalgia Stock/Super Stock combo eliminator. Gates open 6pm, 1 time trial session at 7pm, eliminations follow. Run order - NSS, Mod, Top, Bike, Juniors, Street, Novice
Saturday, July 1, James Goad "Reaper" and Ryan Martin from Discovery Channel’s Street Outlaws, will be here with Hot Rod Drag Week’s Legendary Larry Larson on Saturday, July 1st. James will match race his Reaper Camaro against Ryans Camaro, while mingling with the fans all day. Gates open at 3pm, with James and Ryan starting to sign autographs at 4pm.
There will be a street car cruise that will leave the track at 12:30PM and return at 3:30PM. Details will be provided before the cruise.
Saturday night street drags with Test N Tune/Grudge Racing starts at 5PM till midnight
Reaper Camaro, Fireball Camaro and Larry will make exhibition passes at 7PM and 9:30PM with fireworks after.
Spectator/Crew $25, kids 10-15 $15, kids 9 and under free
Sunday, July 2, SSS Points Day #6, 1/4 mile Bracket Racing, with Tri-State Stock/Super Stock Association. Gates open 11am, all time trials start at noon.
Notes for 2017
- Payouts: There will be no increase in entry fees this season, but the winner’s purse is going up to $1200 in Mike’s Auto Body Top class, $1000 in Latrobe Auto Group Modified class, and $500 in B&R Speed Supply Street class.
- Novice class replaces Trophy: Trophy class is now Millerstown Pic A Part Novice class. Footbrake only, car must be driven in (no trailered cars), DOT tires and exhaust required, 11.50 (1/4 mile, 7.35 in the 1/8 mile) and slower. Racers who have won a class or an event previously, at any track, are not eligible. $15 to enter, winner and runner up get trophies, there WILL be points for those who wish to sign up, no buyback/reentry. Racer's spouses/significant others/crew get free entry into the class with paid crew admission.
- Throwback weekend: Remember in the old Keystone days, racing Friday and Sunday in the same weekend? We’re going to do that one time this season, with points days on Friday, June 30, and Sunday, July 2.
- Points days: There will be 15, 6 of which will be run on the ¼ mile, 9 will be on the 1/8th mile. 6 of those 9 1/8th mile days will be SBRA points days.
- PID-Keystone Nostalgia Nationals: This will be the actual celebration of the 50th anniversary, and what better way to celebrate a big occasion than with Big Daddy Don Garlits! He will be here all 3 days, September 22-24, and he will be bringing one of the Swamp Rat dragsters to cackle on Saturday night!
2017 is our 50th Anniversary! The well wishes have started already - check out Big Daddy Don Garlits here on this video!